Respecting and protecting your Personal Information (please refer to the definition of Personal Information at the end of this policy statement) is very important to IQ Life & Estates
In line with the 8 Conditions in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 3013 (the Act), We
- Accept joint responsibility and accountability with you to responsibly manage and protect your Personal Information when providing our services and solutions to you;
- Undertake to receive, only from you, and process the Personal Information that is necessary for the purpose to assist you with your required solutions, conclude the necessarily related agreements and consider the legitimate legal interests of everyone concerned, as required by the Act and to respect your right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your Personal Information;
- Undertake to only use your Personal Information for the purpose required to assist you or provide solutions to you and not process your Personal Information with anyone if not required for assisting you with your solutions or by the law;
- Undertake to be open and transparent and notify you as and when required by law regarding why and how your Personal Information needs to be collected;
- Undertake to safeguard and protect your Personal Information that is in our possession;
- Undertake to freely confirm what Personal Information we have, to update and correct the Personal Information, and to keep it for no longer than legally required.
IQ Life & Estates or the companies who provide or assist with the solutions that is required by you, need to collect, use, and keep your Personal Information as prescribed by relevant laws and regulations and for reasons such as:
- To share with and provide relevant products or services to you, and to maintain our relationship.
- To respond to your queries.
- To confirm and verify your identity or to verify that you are an authorised user for security purposes.
- To conduct credit reference searches or verification, as required by operations.
- For operational purposes.
- For audit and record-keeping purposes.
- In connection with possible requirements by the Information Regulator or other Government agencies allowed by law, legal proceedings, or court rulings.
Any additional information or concerns can be found and raised with the Information Regulator, who can be contacted as shared below, but please feel free to contact Mr Eugene Maré first to discuss any questions or concerns you may have, failing which, you are welcome to make contact with the Information Regulator directly:
Tel: 012 406 4818
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use[av_hr class=’invisible’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′ font=’entypo-fontello’ admin_preview_bg=” av_uid=’av-2xm4br’]
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. User License
Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on IQ Life & Estates’ site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business); attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on IQ Life & Estates’ site; remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by IQ Life & Estates whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on IQ Life & Estates’ site are given “as is”. IQ Life & Estates’ makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, IQ Life & Estates does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should IQ Life & Estates or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on IQ Life & Estates’ Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that IQ Life & Estates or a IQ Life & Estates approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on IQ Life & Estates site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. IQ Life & Estates does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. IQ Life & Estates may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. IQ Life & Estates does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
IQ Life & Estates has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by IQ Life & Estates of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
IQ Life & Estates may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with IQ Life & Estates site should be administered by the laws of the country of South Africa IQ Life & Estates State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned. Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated. We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration. We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data. We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.